SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR – FAMILY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
John “Bo” Bohacek currently serves as the School Administrator for Family Christian Academy. The school is located in East Houston as a part of the North Channel Community. FCA has a rich history and has become one of the leaders in private Christian schooling for this area of Houston. FCA has gained the trust of the community to provide a distinctive Christian environment that addresses the need of teaching academics, but coupled with that, the importance of educating the students’ hearts. The school is celebrating its 45th year and offers Pre-K3 to 12th grades.
Before arriving at FCA, Mr. Bohacek worked with “At Risk Youth” for a residential facility called Boys and Girls Village. He held several offices during his 12 years of tenure, including Program Director and Director of Public Relations. Other life experiences that have enriched Mr. Bohacek’s life include coaching and teaching at the collegiate level. He served at Evangel College and Marion Military Institute as a part of their faculty/staff. He is an ordained minister and also serves as Associate Pastor of Family Church of Greater Houston, Inc.
John is married to Linda, and they have four children, Erika, Haylee, Hannah and B. J.
- McNeese State University, B. S. (Bachelor of Science), Business Management, Specialty in Business Marketing
- Excellence In Nonprofit Leadership
- Instructor in Preventive Management of Aggressive Behavior
- CPR and 1st Aid Instructor for American Red Cross
- United Way Employee of the Year for Southwest Louisiana
- Hall of Fame Inductee to Evangel College, Springfield, Missouri
- Board Member for the Church CO+OP since 2010, and served as the Board Chair from 2012 – 2016
- Texas Ministry Conference Team Member–CO+OP Alley
- Channelview Ministry Team (local Pastors and High School Administrators serving CISD and surrounding area)
- Board of Directors, Optimist Club, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Board Member for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Louisiana